Saturday 5 January 2013

OOTDs #6

Happy new year!
 Not so much exciting as I will have my exam in two days *obviously, I just schedule this post to be post today* so wish me luck.

Topshop plain Army Jacket
H & M striped top
Van Dalen green sling bag
Grey scarf
Topshop black Jamie jeans
Adidas Original Adicity Kit hi tops sneakers


Topshop black biker jacket
River Island mens knit jumper

Topshop Lips in Beguiled
Primark dark blue skinny
Hush Puppies light beige loafers *love this shoes!*
Light grey scarf





I'm glad I got this jumper eventhough it's quite oversized and for mens
*they only had one left and it was on sale*


More dressed up than usual - Malaysian society event

Gap Black Jegging


Forever 21 lace top
Brown scarf


Debenhams coat in beige
I like how the lace coming out at the hem of the coat.



Topshop black velvet flats with gold detail




Seiko gold watch
*the battery just ran out, I gotta get that fixed '-.- *
Topshop gold 'chain' ring



Black and Gold - Classic


Location: Cardiff

Urban Outfitters oversized navy bomber jacket
Primark for mens light denim shirt
Topshop black Jamie jeans
Dunnes brown ankle boots

H & M leopard print scarf
oh look! I wear a backpack, it's my friend's actually. she got it from Sogo KL

Shopping at Westfield with my friend Aina *owner of the bagpack*
Same for bottom
Topshop Lips in Beguiled

River Island for mens aztec-style print jumper
Light grey scarf

She's wearing - no idea where she got her top. But I believe her jeans are Levi's *I think so* and she's wearing plain white Nike sneakers.

Ps: I can't believe a year gone already o.O nothing much I expect this year except for it to go smoothly, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment