Saturday 16 November 2013

OOTDs #8

I was just testing out the Blogger apps on my new phone *my love Samsung Galaxy Note 3*, I can't deny how more convenient it is especially in terms of transferring the photos. Did I mention the photos is so much better! However as 'cerewet' or detailed I can be is that I always think that I need to edit lighting of the pictures... I can do that on my phone as well since they have a decent photo editor, but for some reason I just think the photos look better through the phone than looking into my laptop... I wonder if it just the brightness of my laptop compare to my
Note 3... I'm still figuring out whether I can start upload photos into blog on the go or would the quality be less?? hmmm...

*still using old Blackberry*
Top: Gap Mens
Bottom: BDG jeans
Hush Puppies loafers



Oversized leather jacket Topshop
Asos High Waist Jean
Dunes ankle boots
Mango Loose Jumper
Grey jersey tank/slip H&M Basic
Socks from New Look


Me:
Mango Loose Knit 
Grey Jersey Maxi H&M
Adidas Grey Trainers
Khaki Army Jacket Topshop
Brown Satchel Topshop

Her:
Print dress Forever 21
Heavy knit cardigan Dorothy Perkins
Pants H&M
Bag from Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment