Wednesday 16 March 2016

OOTDs #9 and updates

Here we are in March 2016, as you may know I'm currently in my final year and we did our Finals in February. Funny enough the last day of my exam was my 26th birthday, what a wonderful way to remember how I turned 26 (I am now closer to be 30 '-.-) ... being quarantine for about 3 hours knowing about 85% of the class is celebrating... Result is out next week, or so I heard... hopefully it's good. I don't even know, things sort of went smoothly for now, I even secured a job... so I am anxious, if my result would be a problem..

As per usual, finally a blog post. I've been wanting to post this for a while, these are definitely old pictures I just felt kind of a waste to just throw it. 


Hoodie: New Look
Plaid top : H & M
Jeans : BDG Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Keds

I think this was when I was trying out the mini tripod

I was using a timer... I guess my phone not smart enough to focus in timer mode

Jacket: Urban Outfitter
Bottom: Asos
Shoes: Vans


Denim top: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Urban Outfitter




Excuse the awkward facial expression
Top: Asos
Bottom: Asos
Shoes: Toms desert boots


Despite the 'sarung kusyen' look, i still love this embroidery.

Put in an outdoor picture, and I finally wore that maxi... don't know when else I am going to wear them!
Maxi: Fashion Union
Bag: Clarks
Cardigan: Urban Outfitter




Top: Asos
Bottom: Topshop Jamie jeans
Shoes: Clarks





Okay say what you will about this top...generally Malays would thought this top like 'makcik-makcik',  ( auntie style or very granny). especially if you wear headscarf, if you don't and wear this like a dress, it does have that bohemian effortless vibe going on. I wear headscarf and definitely need a bottom, at some point it does look very the 'makcik'  but I just love it.. it's oversized and airy, with dolman LONG sleeves and the pattern is unique. 
Don't know if I pulled it off, but I know it's tricky to style. I think a more masculine approach would be suitable such as;
  • Washed blue jeans instead of solid blue or worst black....Washed blue still match in colour, so not too much colour clashing. I felt that solid blue would make it too formal.
  • Lace leather shoes instead strappy sandals or worst heels... socks is optional, again that masculine approach. 

I love paisley pattern.
See the slight brown  and orange  in the pattern.
  • So I choose brown headscarf and a orange lipstick like MAC Alibi (not too bright though), I think MAC Paramount, Yash and Taupe  might work too.


See, how airy and loose is that.
How can you not love how loose it is... If I could buy this exact top in all different colour and patterns.


I am gearing up to post some beauty bits soon. Glad that I'm off tomorrow for St, Patrick's Day, so I could try to finish up some pending posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment