Saturday 10 October 2009

Weekend Playlist...

I start to lost it when it comes to music... which should i listen to... which I should put as my ringtone, or which should I put on my blog, which should I save as my MP3, or which I even have to put into my MP3 (quite a sad story, my MP3 is only 1 GB, thought about buying a new one with more space, but screw it, because my green Samsung MP3 has its own value)...
So, I come with this new found hobby or a way of wasting my time... that is my weekend playlist... no, my weekly playlist, so I listen to different song I have but at the same time I still feel satisfied that I can repeat it...
what ever it is, this is my weekend favourite:-

1. The Subways - Alright
2. Klaxons - Magick
3. The Horrors - who can say
4. The Stills - Retour a Vega
5. Arctic Monkeys - My Propeller

Klaxons

Arctic Monkeys

PS: You guys are welcome to share your weeken fav also... I know I'll be sharing mine, weekly...

No comments:

Post a Comment