Saturday 14 May 2011

Can't take my eyes off...

arrggghhhh....
I'm doing this again, almost abandon this blog...
It is just so annoying that I always want to blog when it is almost exam...
'-.-
oh well, did try my best to wait,
but I just couldn't,
what is more, there is a comment that seriously motivate me to blog...
but I don't want to be unreasonable...
next week is the exam, I wouldn't want to repeat the same mistake...
so let this just be an update...
from vanity department...
I just notice, is it me, or I am not getting cystic acne anymore...
I did make a big change in my skincare... could'nt wait to blog about that...
there are many speculation about this changes in my skin... will blog about that
makeup and shopping... lots of hauls...

entertainment.... lots and lots...
other stuff... lots and lots....

my life... some great things and not so great..

I just realize, I finish one academic year at Queen's...
I am just praying and hope that I'll be able to continue on...
because I think I start to get the hang of things...
hehe..

PS: last exam will be on 31st June or 1 st July, I just have to hold in till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment