Friday 27 May 2011

Waiting for exam to finish... and facial SKIN update.

Just finish my Physiology exam for this Spring exam. The last exam would be next Wednesday, *can't wait to get this over with.
well, since I have quite a 'long' time before my OSCE next week, so I thought about doing this post just to keep up my motivation to blog after exam.
Seriously, I have a lot in my mind to blog about *mostly about vanity... hehe...

So I believe I did mention in my pre-exam post about big changes on my skincare regime.
So actually I converting to Origins skincare, yeah I totally walk up to high end expensive product.
Compare to my old skincare which is mainly Simple,
Origins cost up to 5-6 time more expensive.
But it really worth it, my skin dramatically change to the BETTER... Suddenly I realize I don't have breakout? no cyst?
When I bought Origins, I got a free sample of a new serum, and I love that too. However, I'll be making a complete post on this.
Then, during the easter holiday I went to Dublin and met my friends studying there, and one of my friend just convert to Clinique. I was intrigued, Clinique is one of the brand I always wanted to try. So, yeah ... I got one... hehe... just a serum... however let just say I expect too much and my skin reponse is not as great as it did with Origins. Nevertheless, I am happy that I finally able to try these product and have a say.
However, back to my skin,
I believe during the easter holiday I am totally stress free *it's holiday and that really contribute to my improved skin... I'm practically free from cystic acne for 2 months, now that is long. There are other factor which I will disclose more later.
*happy...
but since the exam was coming, and I am too stressed
*mostly because I was not prepared, I wish I prepared more...
so it was almost all hell broke loose *did I use this phrase right??
the day on the exam, I notice my skin was really dried, almost like dry patches... *and the Origins serum I got free was finished a few days before that.. dramatic difference, bad one...
that weekend the dry patches started to show up and what worse, during that stress period I tend to scratch my skin...
and later, acne breakout... well, to be honest, to me it wasn't that bad...
I was more bothered with the dry patches...
and it get worse since I scratch my face... *stress...
I was not taking care of my diet well as well, not enough drink and sleep wreak havoc on my skin... now I realize a holistic view on my skin health.
Well, of course it could be my new skincare *I HOPE NOT...
but at this moment I could not really judge... so after the exam, with enough rest and better care of myself, Insyallah my skin will get better.
Actually, it has reduces now... since I finish all the killer exam... not that I'm saying OSCE is not a killer, it is just that I got four days to prepared, compare to the other exam which I don't prepare much. *I HOPE I PASS.
So, now I'm waiting to purchase more Origins stuff *the SERUM!! and something for my dry patch.
Right now, I am trying to get rid of stress, as much as I can, and if things don't work out, it just don't... *that is what we call trial and error.

Ps: Since I started buying high end beauty product, I realize how easy it is to get free gift and sample. One of the advantages of buying expensive stuff... Other than skincare, I also try for foundation as well. Before this was Revlon *actually quite pricey for a drugstore product, and it is really great, it is just I want to try out stuff *upcoming Chanel and Clinique foundation. Since I am converting some of the stuff I swear by before *Simple skincare and Revlon foundation, I might come up with review for these prior product I use before just to proof that I believe Simple and Revlon stuffs I use is good.

Pss: I am looking forward this summer. My summer trip(EUROPE) which start on the 14th June and moving to my new house at early July. I just hope everything go well.


No comments:

Post a Comment