Wednesday 1 June 2011

Spring Exam... done!

I am happy to tell myself that Spring Exam has FINISHED!
Next: No idea

I have about 10 days left here at Elms.
It really feels great to finish OSCE today *although I did mess up the OSCE, oh well...

to be honest, I am really sleepy right now,
I have a hard time to have a shut eye last night and I was fidgeting all day before the OSCE,
Now it's done, I notice my eyes are all red... but still I can't sleep...

I thought this is the time to do all the things I want to do... but where to start?
That's all.

PS: I still have dry patches on my forehead, layering lotion like a mask does help, but the flakiness did not stop. It is really disappointing since I thought I really want to play with makeup after exam, but with the flakiness I lost the mood... probably proceed with other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment