Monday 13 June 2011

Moving Out ... halfway,

Finally, I moved out from Queen's Elms,
I couldn't believe it but it was my last night two days ago...
I will be missing you Elms, having a nice big kitchen, a big clean fridge, my private toilet and my large room.... ~~
Not to forget my dearest hallmates, Charlotte, Amy, Viviene, Iulia, Jade, Lyndsay and Jenny.
I did have a good time living with you guys and thank you for everything and being understanding and all.
I hope even if we bump into each other at Queen's, don't ignore each other *although we never did before except the medics
However staying at Queen's Elms would always be in my memory.

So I just moved out halfway, meaning I haven't moved into my new house at Ulsterville Avenue.
I am going for a trip tomorrow and be back at early July.
I am actually quite worried if I have not enough money or I get too tired... but I really hope for the best.

2 comments: