Saturday 16 April 2016

FOTD - Reddish brown lips with coppery eyes

This was a look I wore a few weeks ago, nothing too special to be honest.
Just a reddish brown lips and coppery eyes.
Full makeup list down below. Since this is quite recent I actually can list down exactly what I used.
this is after I got home... could not help that my makeup faded a bit, I actually touched up my lipstick a bit.
FACE:
Prime my face with Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow - focus on cheeks, under eyes, forehead, chin and bridge of the nose.
L.A. Girl Cosmetics PRO Conceal HD Concealer Green Corrector - to colour correct redness  ie. blemishes/acne and redness on my scars, and corners of the nose.
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC 42 on whole face.
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in:-
NC  35 - blemishes/acne
NW 30 - undereye grayness (pink undertone)
NC  30 - undereye (on top on NW 30) and also high points for highlight - cheekbones, centre of forehead, bridge of the nose and chin.
(I know this is ludicrous number of concealers, but I have them so why not use them)
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder to set all the base makeup

CHEEKS:
Contour with MAC Cream Colour Base in Mid Tone Sepia  and MAC Sculpting Powder Pro in Shadowy - under the cheekbones, side of forehead and side on bridge of the nose.
I also dust some Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in No. 30 to blend and give warmness on my skin as shadowy is more of a gray brown (perfect for contour).
Since NARS Multiple in South Beach a bit too pigmented to be used as my usual highlight, I mix with Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-oxidant Serum to dilute it. Apply on the cheekbones and top it off with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.



EYES:
Prime with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural from lashline blend toward crease.
The copper on my eyelid is actually a cheek product from The Bodyshop old collection 'Autumn Leaves' in Chestnut. On me it's really a toned down copper but there is that hint of vermillion *like a red orange* in it which I think would show up more on fairer skin. To me it's too much to be worn on cheeks as I am not really a blush person.
MAC Cork on crease.
MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo in Play on Plums , the burgundy on crease and the peachy gold as highlight softly on the brow bone and on inner corner, on top of Topshop Crayon in Whisper.
MAC Brun on lashline.
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara
On brows I use MAC Brun and NARS Brow Gel in Kinshasa

LIPS:
I still feel even on eyes it was too much that I would only paired with a more muted colour on lips. Not too dark or bright but I don't want to do nude natural, so MAC Lipstick in Paramount comes to mind, but I thought I want to use something different and go for Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Birkin Brown, which is similar to MAC Paramount, but less red.
I filled in first with MAC Lip Pencil in Mahogany and follow by the lipstick.


DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment