Saturday 12 June 2010

aaaahhhh.....

For some reason, I just lack of motivation to blog about something, even though there have been a lot of things I want to blog about, a lot of scribbling in my scribble pad... but I just feel lazy... instead of typing a new post, I just went Youtubing all the time (I have watch season 3 of Skins, but before season 4, I thought I want to checkout season 1 and 2... Skins is really f***ed up, man), I don't even have the urge to update my facebook...
But then again, I don't want to repeat the same thing I did last year, which abondaning this blog,... so i thought just give a little update...
whatever it is, I'll be going to BTN next week, yeah gone for about week... and I don't think I can get internet there... okay, probably there is internet, but I don't think I have the strength to go online, when I should be concentrating on BTN... so that's all...

5 comments:

  1. babe, btn will at least kill the time.just try to have FUN:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right babe, i think whatever people say about btn, kena basuh ke ap... in the end, yeah i might have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! tetiba. Haha

    Sorry mate. Baru trace blog kau. Im such an asshole :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. sejak bila pula nama walrus ni babe? hampir x kenal.... ehehe...i don't how to search for your blog... I'm more a**hole than you... hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Entah ah. Tu aje yg terfikir waktu tu

    ReplyDelete