Friday 19 November 2010

CARDIFF trip...

Wow, saya memang suka menghabiskan duit... beli tiket flight...
Well, the actual cost is only 80 gbp... but seniors is so nice (kak Tiqah and kak Wan), sanggup belanja dalam 20+gbp lagi.... Duit MARA masuk nanti saya belanja makan eh...

Why was I really excited to get here... (Cardiff a.k.a. Caerdydd)
I never been in the mainland
There are a lot of KMBian 10 there (including my sugarbabe)
I miss my sugarbabe(refer to above)...
Since there was a program (SEED) over there, I thought it is a chance to go there...
*For some reason, I thought it is hard or 'unlikely' from Belfast to get to the mainland, never realize it was easy...

Oh well, in my opinion,
Cardiff is less colder than in Belfast... *it should be, geographically
When we arrive, it was raining


Shortly after arriving we join the program(SEED), we actually miss some of it, there were mainly 2 speakers, which actually presenting idea from 2 differrent perspective, one I am familiar with, the other, I would say 'controversial' idea, somewhat conflicting in what most of us understand...
well, I wouldn't really want to blog about it (not my blog's style, sorry!)
at the program, I met my dear blockmate (KMBian), Farah Shazana, Wardah, Haulah, Achik, then Nina, Edy *siapa lagi?
Nice to see them adjusting to new lifestyle (living in Cardiff)
Then, I skipped the last part (closing ceremony, since I want to see my dear sugarbabe, Anne.
She brought me to this potluck held by the Malaysian Society there, and I met Efa.
Efa was practicing badminton before that (semangat Badminton!)

So it was seem like my dear friend, who I presume was going to show me around was busy, and somehow I end up being a member of Cardiff Malaysian Society (funny!).
oh yeah, Kasyur was there too...

I decided to go to Farah Shazana's room which is en suite... bilik jiranku masih sama seperti KMB, sangat selesa, dan aku rasa memang tertidurlah waktu..
sambil rehat-rehat tu Farah sibuk skyping, don't worry dear, I didn't eavesdrop on you,
even if I did, I keep my mouth shut.

Until I realize I get hungry but Anne still busy, so I join my seniors for a meal at this supposedy Japanese restaurant... Chicken Ramen!
Itu pun Faqrie belanja... lama tak jumpa Faqrie... masih sama seperti dulu...
Faqrie sangat baik! *somehow bunyi macam tak ikhlas
lepas belanja chicken ramen, belanja chicken cottage lak...
huhu... thank you very much...


On the way to the Chicken Cottage, at the same time get to see what Cardiff City was like.
Supposedly they have wonderful beautiful places *itu apa yang Adam cakap...


Adam and Faqrie ordering Chicken Cottage


Wow, I did eat a lot that day...
dahlah masa lepak-lepak bilik Farah sempat mengunyah-ngunyah gak....


Tulah Faqrie...
suci, murni, innocent... apa lagi...
oh ya, Murah Hati!

Anne is so Sexy! *tiba-tiba je... miss her

On the way back, it was getting colder, and on the way there I wasn't wearing my coat, so when I was busy putting my coat on, walking outside, crossing the road....
I realize, f*k! I left my bag at Chicken Cottage
Nasib baik perasan... kalau tak...~~
On the way back, Faqrie was hugged by a fan and his name now is 'little red riding hood'
hehe... *it so scary and funny at the same time, when I think about it

Back at Anne's room we had a very very long pillow talk...
I guess, we are still young, so many problems and 'tak puas hati'
we just hope for the best.

The next morning, the four of us meet again and we take pictures at the Bute Park
(check out Facebook eh) and then we had free nasi lemak from a KMB senior, Ammar *unexpected ... happy
and we had to rush back to the airport to get back to our beloved Belfast...

It was a really short trip...
but it was good for a first time
I didn't get the chance to visit most part of Cardiff, but really it was nice that other than get new knowledge (SEED), I get to see other KMBians...

Come to think of it,
I didn't get to meet Syazana Omar, and Irma...
Ikram pun sempat jumpa...
*mungkin lain kali ...

Ps: I wish I was rajin enough to take more pics!
Pss: I wish I had stayed there longer... hahaa!

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too fanaaaa!

    haha since when lak i sexy?daaaaaaa.haha.babe,i am ok.thanks fr ur concern! tak sabar nak jumpe u kat sheffield!xx

    ReplyDelete