Friday 12 November 2010

Kembara Northern Ireland...




okay call me a loser if you want to...
aku sedar dah lambat gila baru aku nak post pasal trip ini...
mamposlah orang kata aku loser!
well, these wonderful photos are not mine anyway...
so thank you Lin, WaI and the gang for the photo.

Nothing much to say except that to tell you guys I finally been to Giant Causeway and
alsoLarrybane Carrick-a-rede and also the Dunluce Castle.
I didn't manage to take many photo
(with my lame cameraphone anyway *bear with me please)
but I did get busy be in the photo ... haha!
I love this one:-

Although I really look ridiculous.


There was reason for me to be so tired that time...
*I know, I look silly

What I wore:
Coat : Carboot 2.00 gbp (percaya tak?)
Green shirt (worn inside) : Primark 4.00 gbp
Light blue cardigan : Malaysia mari...
Straight cut grey jeans : New look 16.00 gbp
Floral slingback : Malaysia mari... (momoe)
Shoe: Adidas 38.00 gbp...(hehehe...)
Makeup : Barefaced + hint of Warm Soul...
and Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Sienna (lately been my go to lippie)

Well, in facebook there are many more silly moments of me...
sekali lagi terima kasih Lin, WaI and the gang...
From left : WaI, Me!, Lin, Aina, Zati, Ita

Down here is the only photo I have... which was in Dunluce Castle... It was really nice, even though there is only half of it left...


Oh, I just notice, I didn't have photo of Giant Causeway in this post...
oh well, it is just rocks anyway... hahaa!
oh yeah, and I remember the trauma I had there...
gee, thanks hafiz for being gentleman... biarkan aku...
*I survived

What I would like to conclude:-
Finally, I wouldn't be bother anymore if there are friends in Ireland saying they've been to Giant causeway... Me too!
I would say, these all are nature's beauty,
too bad blogging about these stuff is not my style you know what I'm saying...??? hahaa!
I blog about vanity stuff and etc...
lastly, it was a blast since we get to bond with fellow Malaysian in Belfast... You guys rocks... *especially seniors who come up with this trip

Ps: The night before this trip, I went out to celebrate my new friend's birthday, Padmini!


(she just to depressed about turning 19...*sabar jelah)

PSS: Insyaallah, saya memastikan saya update blog ini, believe me,
because I still love to blog about vanity and entertainment...

I don't understand why my fonts could not be in colour!!!




2 comments:

  1. weh..apsal nama aku jadi WaI haha..
    lepas ni lekat la ko panggil aku nama tu..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAhidah Imagine....
    jadi WaI... saja nak save space...hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete