Wednesday 2 March 2011

As a VIP...why don't I blog about Big Bang

You know, as a VIP,
it is really unfair for me to not blog about Big Bang...
the reason is
If I blog about Big Bang, I would definitely blog about 2NE1 and YG...
Big Bang always progresses too fast, that I to be honest could not catchup... ~~

So in short, I just believe I am not a good blogger to blog about Big Bang...
Its a shame I know, as VIP...
It just that they are just so good that I don't have the credibility *right to blog about them...

oh b*** s***, I'm just lazy...hehe

So, my solution is to put ibigbang link on my blog,
to blog at least about how I enjoy Big Bang...
and...

oh f***! I just haven't done any blogging for too long...


PS : Trying to get the best videos of BIG BANG comeback "Tonight!"
Pss: Probably will try to blog about the other development from YG before BB's comeback, such as Tae Yang's Solar (I know, so out of date, but buzz off, it's my blog, try to strut my stuff here), 2NE1, GD and Top and Seung Ri.



No comments:

Post a Comment