Thursday 23 August 2012

1st Impression: Tony Moly - Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack, Floria Flower Energy Foam Cleanser, Intense Repair Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfector

I started to realized that I'm started to hoard samples of skincare, perfumes and even makeup. While some sample are generous enough for me to comeup with a decent reviews which I totally loves how generous is the sellers, well some samples are just ... nahhh... especially ones in sachets. I definitely not the type to waste these, I will try not let these free samples left out to rot so I thought if it's not worth a thorough review I might do a first impression post on them. This should be short, almost spontaneous and should give me idea whether I should get it or not. 

So I was in Seoul for a holiday and I shopped for several days and I was given a lot of free samples, even the airport comeup with this Summer Sale goodies bag and fill with all beauty stuffs.

Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
Now I didn't find this in the store *or I just didn'notice* but it should have been one of my purchase because it's actually quite cheap and it's just a mask which I can compromise into my skincare, that's my initial thought when I went searching for this product on the internet.

So this product should be packed with tomatoes,so there's vitamin C definitely good for the skin especially for brightening. There's more ingredient and benefits they claim but since it's just a first impression post, I just going to skip that. 



 But what do bothers me a bit is that what I get from the sachet is just a white smooth paste but when I look at other pictures of this product it actually contain some kind of fine red grain, or I just didn't notice?
Let's move on, I massage into my face and leave for a while and it felt like regular mask, I don't feel the tingling like what people have claim about this product. The texture felt nice on my skin, it looks like clay but it's not. What I love about this is that's easy to rinse and there's no feel of residues left behind.
There's definitely some instant bright effect but believe me this is no magic paste, even though they write Magic there. So probably with continuous use you could see a more permanent effect?
Since I'm quite on the rush of finishing sachets of free sample, I kind of wearing this regularly,and thank god there's no bad reaction with my skin, I don't get breakouts from these as well. For a first impression since I find this very affordable, there's nothing wrong getting this mask, if you have extra scrape of cash, you could get this, especially if you're a beauty junkie.
Nevertheless I wouldn't run out to get this immediately.

Now I'm not sure about this, is there Tony Moly stores available in Malaysia? or does SASA stock them? I'm not sure, but I do find some reviews made by fellow Malaysian, not sure how they got them *online/stockist/stores*.

But I am pretty sure this brand is definitely not available in the UK, so people buy them through online, where they really shipped the products straight from Korea *expensive postage for such a cheap product* So hopefully this post give like an insight about this product.

I just thought I take the chance to include other product, since it's been a while I post something hehe. These are Tony Moly as well.

Tony Moly Floria Flower Energy Foam Cleanser

I would say, there's nothing much about this. It's just a regular foaming cleanser and it foams well. Since it's a foaming cleanser, it is quite drying, so I still prefer my Origins A Perfect Day cleanser. It's claim "Youthful radiant  skin and blooming 'baby-face' *yes, it was written there* made by time reversing..." something. haha! But anyway, I check this out on the internet, it contains many plant base ingredients up to 14 flower extract. It contains Hibiscus that is a super anti-oxidant and Evening Primrose Oil. 

Tony Moly Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfector

Now this seems interesting, more towards the premium end of the brand, this is target more for mature women since it targets wrinkles, obviously by the name. So three sachets are all of different products, there is the Wrinkle Serum, Fine Wrinkle Filler and Deep Wrinkle Filler. The active ingredients in these product is actually snake venom  o.O *wow!*. I know some oriental cuisine would have snake for soup since it's healthy, though I never heard of snake venom in a skin care product before. They also contain 'marine collagen water'.. hmmm *collagen sounds good*
What's quite misleading for the Wrinkle Serum, here the name suggest "wrinkle reducing" but in the explanation they only talk about face contouring like "manage face outline... the u-zone" which is actually not surprising since Koreans *Asian in general* do take face shape seriously and V-shape *almost sharp chin* is ideal. I do like the consistency of the serum, it's nothing new, cream-gel like consistency, a nice smell and fresh to be put on. At first I thought I would just put this on wrinkle are like my smile line, my forehead due to dry lines... but since they talk about face surface and outline, I put it on my whole face.

For the filler, surprisingly both type is of way different consistency. The Fine Wrinkle  is of clear gel consistency and it's very light but the Deep Wrinkle Filler is of white thick creamy paste. So you have to work it a bit more into your skin with the Deep Wrinkle Filler. At first I thought these are like primer before putting on makeup which suppose to fill in your wrinkle, but it's actually a serum type, so you put on the Wrinkle Serum, then spot application to wrinkle area with the Fine Wrinkle Filler follow by the Deep Wrinkle Filler. I haven't seen much improvement on wrinkles since it's just a sachet of sample, but I notice how moisturizing these are which is a good sign for wrinkle improvement. In the whole, I thought of it as quite an interesting products but I think it's no surprise if this is quite expensive, though not too expensive since I believe Tony Moly is an affordable brand. Again, all these didn't give bad reaction to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment