Monday 27 August 2012

OOTDs #3 Bum City watch, White keds, Airport fashion

I forgot to take full pics with this outfit. :(
I wore a dark blue skinny jeans and pale green pinstripe oversized shirt and  black thick cardigan.





Tanned Brown Flats - Barrats


Close -up at the bag

Brown Suede Sling Bag : Clarks
Metal and Black Square Watch : Bonia
Gold leaf ring: Accessorize


\

Metal blue-faced watch : Bum City
White canvas flats with crochets/embroideries: Keds
Green motor skinny pants: Gap



Brown Suede Sling bag: Clarks
Pale Green Pinstripe oversized shirt: H & M

Belfast city airport

Black t-shirt: H&M
Black Cardigan: H&M
Nude beige skinny: Gap
Green leather sling bag: Van Dalen
Leapord print scarf (beige) : H & M
Bum City Blue-Face Metal Watch


Close up at the shoes

Incheon Airport
The green sling bag and simple accessories
Blue face metal watch: Bum City 
Green Leather sling bag : Van Dalen



Grey t-shirt : H&M
Black Cardigan: H&M


Blue with floral print scarf: London Bayswater
White keds


PS: I basically wrecked my white keds to almost tatter during my korea trip :(
I wreck my watch too, but at least I can still fix that ... love that shoes, it grows on me.




4 comments:

  1. nice blog !
    www.beautyamare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the Tanned brown shoes & the blog.

    Claudia x
    I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog at stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I've seen your blog, and my god it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete