Sunday 11 November 2012

OOTDs #4 - What I wore in Seoul

It was a crazy half semester I got, I'm finally in 2nd year, try to get my ass off to class *Royal why you so far? '-.-* and since I'm responsible for this year fresher's week of the club I've join, I'm pretty much busy especially the first month with events on every weekend. In a whole the events are fine, some of the things are out of hand with lack of planning but it's all fine *but not dandy -.- *
So it's going to be week 8, the first 4 week are the freshers' event, then we had Eid-ul Adha, then I went down to Dublin just for wee rest meeting up with friends in Dublin at Dublin Games (Malaysian) and finally a free weekend in Belfast and I can finally put up this old post, lol.

So this is just collection of old ootds which is from my Seoul Trip last summer *I know, I know it's already winter but whatever, late is better than never, hahaa*

Pleeeeeaassseee excuse the quality of some of the photos. *I seriously got to get my hands on some good camera or a samsung phone with good camera, Blackberry camera quite suck '-.-*
 Note: Since it was a trip I practically wore same thing over and over again, hehe excuse that

Top and black cardigan : H & M
Olive motor skinny : Gap
Sling Bag: Van Dalen
Black Scarf: some stall at leeds
Umbrella: Courtesy of the guesthouse we're staying at

Lipstick: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Prolong
Sunglass: River Island
Blue Floral Scarf: Bayswater
Denim Shirt : Primark mens
Watch: Bumcity
Sling bag: Van Dalen
Olive Motor Skinny : Gap
White canvas flats: Keds

Beige Scarf: Ampang Point
Bright Pink Check shirt: H & M
Dark Blue skinny: Gap
White Keds


Blue faced metal watch: Bumcity
Dark Blue Skinny : Gap
White Keds
Pale Green Striped shirt: H & M

Blue sheer top : Primark
Leopard print scarf: H & M
Lipstick: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Prolong
Necklace: Hongdae
Beige (oatmeal?) skinny: Gap
White Keds

Denim shirt: Primark mens
Bracelet: Hongdae
Necklace with Wing : Hongdae
Lipstick: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Prolong

H&M Leopard Print scarf
Pale green shirt: H&M
Note: we were wet from the Summer Splash, :)

I really missed Seoul, I really enjoyed there, the environment, the foods! hmmmm...
Hopefully I manage to do a travel post on Seoul, I want to keep this blog alive!!
hmmmm say about ALIVE.... 
Believe it or not *saying to myself* 
I'm going to BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR in London this December ,aaahhhhhh!!!

Since it's already autumn and actually going into winter, I do have some ootds, which I tweet at times, so I definitely will post that as well.


5 comments:

  1. Wow you trip to korea or you study at there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a holiday trip with a few friends, and we were just visiting Seoul :)
      Wish of going there again and visit other part of Korea<

      Delete
  2. the pink plaid is adorable and i love the fun umbrella too!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we really need the umbrella, it was raining cats and dog there, hehe.

      Delete