Friday 23 November 2012

OOTDs #5 - Print, Baju Kurung, Biker Jacket


It's getting cold now, and closer to winter, most are likely to keep their brights pattern in the wardrobe and bring out the winter colours, though that does not stop me to post these. 



Sandals: Crocodile
Dark blue skinny: Gap
Blue face watch: BumCity

Printed top: Dorothy Perkins
Black longsleeve top (worn inside) : Primark


Eid al-Fitr with my sister
Location: Seri Menanti, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Yup, matching baju kurung, it's like when we were young again :)


Turquoise 'tartan' print Baju kurung: tailor-made 
*can't remember where exactly my mum get the fabric*
I always ask for 'baju kurung pesak gantung' and I'm not into baju kurung modern.
'Pesak gantung' give almost a slimming effect with straight to bottom, much much different with 'baju kurung pahang' which have an A-line cut down to hem after a bit cinched in the waist. However, to be honest the tailor didn't do really well *and my mum agree* since the pesak is 'cut' a bit too top which more similar to baju kurung pahang, whereas pesak gantung should be cut a bit lower so I'm not fully satisfied with this :( 

Continue on

Gold watch: Seiko *from my aunt*
Gold bracelet: POH KONG ? *I think... it's real gold, my mum's gift*
Large leafy gold ring: Topshop
Blue embellished wedge: Vincci





 Eid al-Adha in Belfast
I never biker jacket would look so good and so cool with baju kurung and goth with an edge if wear dark.



 Black Graphic Print Baju Kurung Pahang : Ampang Park 
Lipstick: Topshop Lips in Beguiled


Biker Jacket: Topshop


Baju Kurung
Pink kitten pumps: Clarks

Biker jacket: Topshop
Pink Stone pendant: Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment