Thursday 6 June 2013

OOTDs #7 - I've been wearing these in the past ...

I was definitely diggin' this combo, the jumper and the oversized coat and some lace leather shoes.
I was attached to that jumper... I got it from New Look long ago.

When it was still cold
Topshop Jamie Jeans in Vintage Blue
Clarks Suede lace up boots
Vera Moda Black oversized coat "Audrey Jacket"

Sunny but still cold.
Clarks Tan Lace Brogues

I got this fabulous Vero Moda coat from Asos, it was on sale (I got for less than 40 quids). 
Very cozy and stylish... I wish I had it sooner...
Finally a proper black coat... although it's summer already... lol
Can't wait to take this out again in next autumn winter.


And when it got hotter...
I just turn to Topshop Army Jacket.




Topshop Black Jamie Jeans



No comments:

Post a Comment