Sunday 2 June 2013

Review: The Bodyshop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask ~ another dissapointment...

I never seem to learn my lesson ... again Bodyshop's mask dissapoint me.... this time with their Vitamin E  Sink-In Moisture Mask.  The Vitamin E range from The Bodyshop caters almost all group age and suits most skin types. Even among my friends this range has its popularity. I had to blame myself for finding reason to spend money through this... *erghhhh endless regrets*.

At first, looking into the reviews it sounds convincing, some even use this a face cream.... *which I would never ever recommend... it's not even a sleeping mask.

THE BODYSHOP Vitamin E Sink-in Mask - GBP 12.00


So where do I even begin???
From The Bodyshop 
"Sink some antioxidant Vitamin E into your skin. Bring skin back to optimum moisture level with this intensely hydrating mask."

There some degree of truth there... in terms that it does make my face hydrated.
I wear this mask after exfoliating and I remove it after a while with a wet/damp towel....
what I hate about it is the after feeling...
I always feel there still some residue on my face... and I don't want to keep on wiping my face with the towel as this is not good for skin, especially since I just exfoliated. So I hate that... it's uncomfortable.

The texture is like 'lumpy' cream... kind of like yogurt or milk that gone bad. It was alright, light and does not feel weirdly greasy or oily... despite that, I still feel like it left residues... hmmmm

Then when I pay more attention I realize it does stings when you wear it... I'm not sure if this is my skin or is it the product itself, but I don't have this same sensation from my other mask.
In the end, just like the previous mask I used this as body product... sometimes I use it like a mask, and sometimes like a body butter.... this doesn't change my impression towards this product.

I just want to pray that I would not fall prey to The Bodyshop mask anymore!

Overall: 1.0 /5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment