Saturday 20 December 2008

Facebook? hehehe...

Since there is this friend of mine ask me to join facebook...
I know it is better than friendster, I know it is better than Myspace...yeah everubody talk about facebook...
At first I thought, hmmm, should I?
then I thought that I am so malas to set up a new profile...
but then, I thought I just check it out...
not to mention most of my comrades is in facebook...ok...
the next thing I know, I was just like any other people who fall for facebook...
but the thing about facebook is, it is so easy...we just fill it up... not much to edit...
and how easy it was to find friends there...
I found like half of my schoolmates there ...
Now, I will try to find my college friends...
Hmmm...but what's the hype about it, I still don't get it fully...yeah, it's easy, it's fun...so what you get to put yourself on the map, facebook map...then, you get to add people and ...?
I don't know maybe people just not satisfied with one networking system...
I don't know, I'm having fun adding people... but what I hate most about these stuff is editing the profile...malaslah...
so at first probably I just have an empty profile, just like myspace... apasajalah...

PS:add me at facebook and friendster ok...hehehe..

4 comments:

  1. ngengeh~~~i am so proud to be the one who invited you to join fbook right?


    ngengeh~~~i'm so proud 100000000x.+p

    btw,,,,upload ur pictures girl!more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoh, baru signup...nanti2lah...hehehe..thanks for the invitation to facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. face it. facebook is fun. even fun then friendster ever was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.Ka....facebook is fun...it is just I'm too lazy to compare facebook and friendster...

    ReplyDelete