Friday 12 December 2008

Finally, going somewhere for the holiday...

it was just a coincedence that my sister want to go to Mid Valley Megamall... so I want to take this chance to go out and probably shopping for a bit...it happens so fast that the next thing I asking my friends at the night before The Day...

so I ask some of my friends...of course I would ask my friends here in Ampang since haven't met them for a while... I ask Cik Matul and Jacky...
But the next day so sad that Jacky couldn't make it for some reason (that I already know of course) so it was only me and CM... so probably next time I go out with Jacky.

Yeah, so we do some catchup...get to know what is happening in our life...
how do we study, our friends back in college, just about how we live through our college time...it does feel akward that it's been quite a long time since I met her... she changed a bit but still the same ole Cik Matul...and at times I do feel blur on what to say to her, what to talk about with her, it was quite awful...but it gets better in time...we start to talk more and more...miss her...my dear friend from my previous school.

But I just have to say this, she getting more and more attractive..dah melawa dah....naik seri ke mukanya...(sayang pula tak ada gambar nak dimasukkan)

It is quite sad that, I didn't get to study at the same place with my friends anymore but of course we still be good friends, nothing changes that...that is the best part of it...and don't get me wrong, it is nice to make new friends at KMB...nothing wrong with this.. I couldn't imagine myself studying in a different college because...KMB has already grown within me... wouldn't say it is my favourite place, but still has meaning to me... Same with my primary school, SK2 Kuala Ampang, and my secondary school; SMK Hulu Kelang (which is by the way, is not in Klang)..still has a meaning..it is all because the friends I get there the people I know there.

"If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair."


Samuel Johnson;English author,(1709 - 1784)

so, the friends you have, don't ever forget them... keep knowing them... because friendship is an evolving process... so you can't expect your friends from school is exactly the same as now... he might be a bit different... it is your job to find out about it...
PS: during the outing I do have fun shop for stuff probably I would talk about it in the next post ...
PSS: don't forget to contact your mates from school and all...get together again with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment