Wednesday 24 December 2008

Oh no... this is not good...(not really a big deal, but....)
I think I have got back to my old bad habit, addicted to Japanese entertainment; movies, drama, and anime. Before this I’m really addicted to these, really really addicted...
I would stay up late night just to watch them...and most of the time I stay up until morning... but that happened early year 2008 when there were no school or what so ever... then I enter KMB, where I become busy... I didn't stay up too late at night... I have to study and all... , oh yeah the internet is slow also (I usually watch in the internet) So automatically, the degree of the addiction decreases...but then we have holidays... free from class and homework is much less... So I’m back on the bandwagon...
At first, I don’t know what to watch , so, I just watch old favourite drama like Hana Yori Dango (Matsujun!!!) ... then I think I just waste internet use by watching something I already watch...
So I watch the Hana Kimi Special episode (I really miss Ikuta Toma)... It is so funny... The thing about Hana Kimi(japanese version of course), they really make jokes like in a manga... It really is hilarious...dah nak pecah perut aku ketawa gila-gila...geli hati dowh...hahaha... This episode feature about how Sano fall in love with Ashiya and as usual the three dorm leader always quarrel among each other in any event... memang takkan kering gusi bila menonton ragam pelajar-pelajar Ohsaka Gakuen tu...hehehe... apapun cerita ini memang enjoylah! Subarashi!Subarashi!!
Any fans of Hana Kimi, you have to watch this episode (I watch it at mysoju), compulsory especially when you want a comedy relief. And to those who haven’t watch Hana Kimi the Japanese version, I suggest that you watch it, it is so much better than the Taiwanese version.
However, it is a warning to viewers, there are some scene quite tak boleh belah (repulsive); some okama and homo/gay (what do you expect, it is about an all-boys school), guys wearing girls clothes=cosplay, they said, guy-to-guy kiss and etclah... the jokes sometimes are too stupid that they can annoy and make you question about them, therefore not funny to you anymore(this happen to my sis not me... I enjoy it a 100%)... so what I could say is you have to open yur mind and just think of it as a joke, an entertainment.. then you will be fine... don’t think too much about the plot....just think it as a comedy relief... that is the only minus point I have about this drama... anyway enjoy... I know I am...
PS: Now, I'm watching Kurosagi(got Yamapi) and Lovely Complex(anime) ... I will update about this later...
PSS: Oh s***, I only got about 2 weeks before college starts again... better control myself...and I have to push myself to finnish the Pure Math correction... not to forget the 3 Malay novels... ahhh...!!!!

4 comments:

  1. lek arh...
    novel aku tak sentuh lagi!..

    p/s best ke hanakimi tue..?? aku tgk cam xpape je cite die..tapi heroin die cun arh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan aku dah kata jgn fikir sgt pasal kelojikan plot dia ap... mmg tah pepe je cite dia, tp mmg lawak kan? ..heroin dia: Horikita Maki.. dalam cite Kurosagi yg ak tgh tgk pun ad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a follower~~~!!! my soju~~~~~~~ i like..ahas lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too... mysoju tmpt hangout kot... I like too..

    ReplyDelete