Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year? already? hmmm... apa azam tahun ni?

Happy New Year!
Selamat Tahun Baru!
2009 is here!!!
What else could I say to welcome this new year... as usual I have wasted this holiday... I haven’t finish yet my Pure Math Correction, haven’t started on the Malay novels and the Bio report. What the hell am I doing? Nak menempah ‘maut’ agaknya....Aaaaaahhhhhh....!!!! Matilah aku kali ini...
Bila aku tengok planner KMB untuk tahun 2009...ya Allah! Takut gila aku... aku asyik terfikir-fikir yang aku ni sudah bersedia ke belum...? hmmm? Susah nak kata (ataupun susah aku nak mengaku yang aku belum)...
As usual I always wish that I could do more in the last year. I wish I was more confident in my college that I would not miss on good opportunity, I wish that I was more serious and focus in my study, I wish I was hardworking enough that I deserve the right to study here under scholarship... and finally I wish I could turn back time so that I be all that. But it is just a wish...
I’m not sure exactly whaItalict my new year resolution (the details ones) , haven’t thought about it seriously yet (seriously, what the hell am I doing?)... so probably the new year resolution will be posted on the next post.
PS: all of you out there, tell me about your new year resolution (boleh bagi idea kat aku nak buat azam apa tahun ni....hehehe)

6 comments:

  1. fana!!!

    at least you have an azam.

    for whom who have not?+p

    ( i have on ok+p )

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe~

    at least you have an AZAM

    for whom who have not?

    heh~

    ( i have one ok+p )

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me- stop doing benda x berfaedah, esp facebook-ing every 7 seconds.

    happy new year :) cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. petite girl... I have an azam which is to have azam...hehehe

    sarah... I don't go facebook every 7 sec...I do that to my blog and mysoju...hehehe

    anyway, guys what are your new year resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year!.
    blek la kmb dengan penuh azam ye!.
    ngah2

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahuyy~... bukan aku sorg je kena balik dgn penuh azam... azam ko ap wei hehehe...?

    ReplyDelete