Monday 22 December 2008

Missing basketball...

hahaha... I never believe I would say this but I really miss playing basketball... and most of all I miss my basketballerz friends...
Gosh, physical activity should be the last thing I would miss, but it happened... it just happen that this evening I went out with my family and we had drinks at Ampang Jaya near Tawakkal, but then I notice as my father drove through the Ampang Jaya neighbourhood I was busy looking for a basketball court for no reason... Then I see one inside SMK Tmn DAR...
Yeah, the house in front of me have a basketball board build in front of my house, so actually it is closer to me, so what the kecoh-kecoh is about, right?... but actually, it is torturing... seeing the thing that we really want in front of our eye, but yet, we cannot reach it..
I haven't talk to the neighbour of mine who play basketball for a long time... so you cannot expect me just jump there suddenly, playing basketball, besides, I don't have the ball.
I miss the sweat, the burning of calories playing this wonderfull game... I miss laughing with friends when making stupid moves and not to forget to shout " nice one!" to friends that scores...
I miss watching the guys playing...(what? it's fun watching them),
miss my captain(aka my bestie) asking the team to do suicide,
I miss trying to shoot under board but always miss it (seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? shoot atas tu je pun tak boleh pass)
But missing doing excercise is weird in my family, because you know, my family is an in-door type of family, so exercise is a VERY RARE activity...apatah lagi main bola keranjang...
I just cannot wait to go back to KMB to play basketball... let me repeat back again, I just miss playing basketball, not missing going to the class in KMB...so I just waitlah...
PS: Jan told there would be a 3 on 3 game at KLCC, but not surelah... it's not like I have a team to pay with, but it would be nice to watch if my friends are playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment