Sunday 23 May 2010

The last outing...: Iron Man 2...

Okay, so after IB exam finish that Thursday me and my friends went out the next day, for our very LAST OUTING...I think it will be last day visiting Alamanda... I guess... bila lagi pula nak berpijak ke Alamanda kan...
Actually we miss some part of the movie, but it's not bad, since Iron Man is not a puzzle to be solve, we just have to sit there and enjoy...
And that was exactly we did..
Oh, and when I was trying to find my sit, I notice Syamin and Hayati were next to us... what a coincidence... so, habislah ketawa gila2 semua dalam pawagam... and somehow most laugh in the theathre are very familiar... when the movie finish... like more than half of the audience are KMB students... what a coincedence! NOT!! Rhoe pun cakap, " Macam tengok kat bilik TV je..." hahaha! betul...

So the story continues as Stark confessed to be Iron Man... he had some issue with the government that want that suit, his girl-or-not/Stark company CEO', Ms Potts, his friends, Rhodey, his father's enemy's son looking for vengence, Vanko... woo! too many...

but most importantly, his dying condition as his use of the 'palladium' lead to blood toxicity...
Whatever it is, the plot was great, nicely arranged... highly satisfied with the storyline...

Oh yeah,Robert does play his part very very well... a big shot... and let me tell you it is extremely hard to take on that kind of role... salute to Robert Downer Jr. I can tell most of girls prefer Robert than George Clooney... oh wait, why did I compare both of them... Ok, because they are the hot ones that is reaching the golden 50... whatever it is Downy is hotter..

Action-wise... satisfying (well, I'm not really into action stuff, but my friend Pa'an, big fan of action movie is really enjoying the fight, so I would yes it was awesome!)
Romance... just enough dose... not too much to make me sick of it, not less to make me crave for it...

Gags... a lot !! You can laugh your a** off all you want... hehe..


But.... there is always a but... kadang-kadang rasa macam terlalu banyak lawak... tapi tu hal kecil... aku suka sebab aku suka ketawa... cuma ada waktu macam... 'lamanya dia ni cakap'... tapi tu cuma kurangkan 0.1 point je.. hehe..

Did I mention that I really love the villain, that is how evil scientist should be... strong, obnoxious, clever and very manipulative... nice one Mickey Rourke... now I really want to watch Te Westler...

the magic spice in this movie, yes the apperance of the Avengers, or SHIELD;
Nick Fury by Samuel L Jackson, and Black Widow by Scarlett Johansson...
truthfully Johansson seem out of place, but of course this movie got to have its 'sexy' factor... you not gonna get that from Ms Potts right... hehehe...
Oh yeah, and there was a cameo of the late DJ AM.. may he rest in peace...

Make me think of the movie, that before it is more rock and roll but the sequel, it is more of rave in the club.. still enjoyable...
and finally, another favourite of mine, Happy character play by Favreau.... nicely done...

Overall rating, minus Scarlett out-of-place, and Ms Potts character (not really sure why)..
rating 4.5 / 5...
enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment