Sunday 23 May 2010

sorry that I abandon you....

I have not been blogging for the whole sem 4....
It's not that I'm not into it anymore...
It's not that I have nothing to say anymore... actually there is a lot on my mind...
It's not that I'm too busy...
It's because... just because...
Probably I was thinking what I want to blog about...
but later, all seems... unworthy for me to blog about...
so finally, I thought about remodelling... not my blog page, but my post...
Instead of putting too much stuff about my daily life, I think this is the where I can focused on things that I don't get to talk much in person...
That sounds good... now that explain why I usually read blogs people of the same thought...
so... the conclusion in my blog will be more on my interest and know about and can be share...
Makeup (I'm no pro.. but I believe I have a few know-how) ..vanity... style???-...Entertainment... (music and movies)...
I know my post is too leisure and somewhat kedunian...
well, I guess I want my blogging to be my guilty-pleasure... hehe...
other things on my mind I rather keep it personal or discuss in person...
(no emotional-breakdown post- learn that from the past...)

No comments:

Post a Comment