Sunday 23 May 2010

Should I buy cleansing wipes...?

I started to question myself as I wear makeup and then, I go for my solat. I take wudhu’ , but I don’t really clean my makeup, even my mascara.
Then I read this somewhere on the internet, regarding this matter. Oh my, actually I have to wipe off all my makeup properly before completing my wudhu’ and then I started to remember what my ustazah told me before... but I guess I wasn’t really paying attention since I don’t really wear makeup that time.
Another opinion from a fellow muslim makeup-wearer is that you can go for solat with the wudhu’ you had on before. She means that you have to complete your wudhu’ first before putting on makeup. Ok, that make sense.... But the you really have to be sure and believe that your wudhu’ is still sah. If you doubt then it is best that you renew your wudhu’, then you have to take off your makeup... I know, what a waste and all that... especially since I am the type who wears a really precise makeup...
So this person suggest using cleansing facial wipes... then you can renew your wudhu', solat and then reapply your makeup... but the downside is, because i don't think I would bring all my base makeup including my trusty liquid foudation, my reapplied makeup have less coverage than before.... HATE that...
However, thanks to my trusty MAC MSF natural, which really match my skin tone, have buildable coverage, and plus using stick concealer... I still can tone down all the blemishes....
Actually, I was looking forward to buy MAC concealer, because The Bodyshop one that I use, is too dry for my acne since I'm using BP gel... But that is another post...
Conclusion: It is hardly for me not to doubt my wudhu', so unless otherwise, cleansing wipes is my closest option. I guess I just have to suck it up and just reapply my makeup... It is actually not bad, and I might enjoy it(reapplying makeup...hehe)
Cleansing wipes to look for (affordable one):
Elianto (30 wipes) - RM 12 ( I bought the green tea one... not bad)
Simple (25wipes) - RM 25? (not sure)
Etude House (?? wipes) - RM 9.90
the key is to look one with makeup removing propertiess.
PS: I should really becareful about my wudhu'

No comments:

Post a Comment