Monday 23 January 2012

Hoodies/Jumper/Sweats Haul!

 Okay, I don't know how exactly, but suddenly I am into sweats hoodies or jumper
but probably due to my dear friend K pipot since she is really a big fan of hoodies...
She doesn't wear winter coat, she wore hoodies.
I never ever thought about buying hoodies, at all...
OK I didn't really wear hoodies because I didn't like stuffing my shawl into it.

then there come one day we went out for late lunch, Wagamama Victoria Square.
Then on the way home, we walk pass this store, MADHOUSE...
*we did become mad as we enter that shop*
So I'm not sure how to explain Madhouse basically they sell branded items for low price, I'm not sure whether it's an outlet or they sell stuff that didn't pass quality check, yeah but I notice Ed Hardy stuff, Nike, Adidas and etc. They alway got percentage off going on, like the hoodies I bought originally cost about GBP60.00 and I got them about GBP10.00-15.00 *can't remember exact price*

So we went through the hoodies as K Pipot into that, and there's a lot that we were drawn to...
and she show me stuff and at first I was thinking when would I ever wear these stuff.

Then we found this:-
No Fear Light Grey Sweat GBP 10.00+
I kinda like it, the light grey colour is nice, the print.. is interesting. US flag with skull with top hat, angels with guns, spears and 'No Fear'. I like that the red from the flag kind of gift some 'colour' so it would not look boring. And it came with no hoody. 
So K pipot don't want it since it got skulls and no hoody, and I like that so I don't have to stuff my shawl and I can pin over it, nice. 

It's large and loose so it's good for my skinnies, I look for larger size.
*sometime I hate hoodies for ladies for the fact that they are fitted and tight so it doesn't look good if I'm to wear it over skinnies, dark skinnies*
Suddenly I was hooked, and with 'moral' support from other's I bought it. 
Actually before this, I bought this gray Adidas Sneakers which the design is quite bold and the fact that I know it looks good with this jumper make me want to buy it more. So I got this and wear it like the next day and it's my favourite since I wear it to meet Big Bang when they came to for EMA. 
VIP 'happy faces'
That day, I didn't just buy that, I also but this one:-
No Fear White Printed Jumper with Hoody GBP 10.00+
It is in white, with design of black pattern/stuffs (clubs, start, head/skull) and it look really coollll!!Again I look for large size so it can be wear with skinnies, for this definitely dark skinnies.
At first the colour white didn't attract me, but I just couldn't resist the pattern and design. It does look a bit 'too much', but it's not bad especially when it is only black and white, I believe I can work it. Plus, the 'club' remind me of 2NE1 and being a Blackjack, I was inspired. It would have been cooler if there's spades in it. It takes a while for me to find the time to wear this.

There are many more that I was attracted but I just can't buy them that time, so when the next allowance was in, I went to this store again with K Pipot but there's wasn't interesting cheap stuff left and we went through the rack and the best I could find is this:-
Slightly Offensive 'Do I Look Like I'm Joking' Dark Gray Jumper with Hoody GBP 13.00
Slightly Offensive " DO I LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING" - Joker
 Ok there is this area where all stuff are 'Slightly Offensive', as you can see it says so. 
There are many graphic tees and hoodies and it look cool but quite offensive and this is one of the least offensive. There is this one in dark blue that does not have anything except earphone picture and 'Slightly Offensive' but it's quite too plain for it's price. *hmmm maybe I should check out again...maybe it went cheaper *
Whatever it is, it is loose but quite short but not too short. The colour is like a muted dark taupe grey. The design print at the front got this animated Joker  with blood and "DO I LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING'. Again the print make the hoody looks better and brighter and I like it. The dark colour would also look great on lighter colour skinnies.

 I definitely will go to Madhouse again, it is really a great store, maybe I could find cool T-shirt this time. But I don't know, I heard it's closing down... *sad*
Okayyyy... I didn't intend to write too much on haul post, sorry. 


till next time,
farhanaJ





1 comment:

  1. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.Sweats & Hoodies

    ReplyDelete