Thursday 26 January 2012

OOTD #1 (featuring my Bussola boots) - I'm so bad at this

My first official 'outfit of the day' a.k.a OOTD, 
It's been a while since I went out, so last evening I went out, so I dress up a bit and take the chance to take picture or film myself for an OOTD post. I was afraid of running late so to be honest I didn't get a chance to film this well, especially when I film myself , please excuse my over the top selca... urghh  *embarrased, malu* 

music: Taeyang- Breakdown
The outfit definitely casual.
T-shirt : 'Athletic Dept' JDsport
Dark blue Skinny Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Mustard Cardigan: New Look
Mustard Pashmina: Ampang Point
Watch: Bumcity *my got to everyday watch*
Accessories: A few beads bracelets in purple - Internationale 
Shearling Hiker-style boots: Bussola

Makeup: 
Lips: Revlon Matte Really Red + Revlon Colorburst Sienna
Eyes: Dark brown eyeliner blend into almost cat eye shape, blend a bit of brown taupe shadow as well.
Mascara and bit of contour.

my lovely boots and it got heels!



I just can't pose much
I go out wearing my Jane Norman cream coat with hoodies, waist strap.
ready to walk out the door
This is definitely experimental blogpost. 
Terribly sorry for the quite pointless short videos,  and ridiculous pics,
I definitely try harder next time. 
Not sure if I should continue with a short video in this format or just focus on pictures,
 just a bit more attention and I can get decent video even with just my blackberry, but I definitely not looking forward to make a fancy videos like youtube vloggers *too much commitment, haha!*
just a decent one to show my OOTD better
*my aim would be less then a minute video*

as for the pictures next time I will take picture of each stuff with details like the accessories,
let see how it go.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, 
I welcome any suggestion
please COMMENT :)

PS: I'm going to down to Dublin tommorow *oh I meant today*
so since I will be hanging out a lot probably more OOTD post, I try my best to do the videos or take good pics post it later. I definitely try to tweet whenever possible, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment