Wednesday 25 August 2010

I am very grateful to You...

Alhamdulillah,
Akhirnya terjawab juga....
Dari akhir tahun 2009 hingga sekarang, selalu persoalkan,
"boleh ke dapat tempat kat sana"
"do you even deserve to go there"
It's a nightmare to answer those question...
and that what haunted me the whole time...

First,
I always push them back of my head... almost forgeting it,
bila papa mama tanya, buat bodoh... tanya lagi, buat macam amok, agitated
*sorry didn't mean to be a disrespectful daughter*

and focus more on my current college life...
Exam, social life?? yes... money prize? *on top my head*

bila dah tiba masanya nak fikir masa depan... panik...
tak tahu nak buat apa...
depan orang, ACT COOL.. *taiko kan...*
padahal, dalam hati hanya Allah saja tahu.

then, finally, He answer my prayer * other prayers too * ...
He give me an oppoturnity which never thought of...
a miracle... rezeki...

Alhamdulillah

PS: hehe... nothing... just too happy that I finally got a placement... what makes it a miracle is that it is Queen's University Belfast...
(It's my dream to go there, then crushed since I failed to get the interview)
but then, He knew better.

PSS: the scary part is that, I'm getting paranoid about what might happen in near future...
technical problem, accident? arrrgggghhhh....

Terima kasih kepada semua yang membantu,
termasuk juga kepada yang cuba menenangkan saya...

*special thanks to Rhoe and Hafiz*


5 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaa, fana dah dapattt!thumbs up fana.leh la i crash tempat u nanti:P<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. told u, ure gonna make it my englishclass-crapping-best-mate :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... thanks babe... kita crash each other place *bunyi semacam*..

    yeah , thanks rhoe... sekrg cuma kene releks and buat ap yg perlu dibuat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. farhana tahniah.. alhamdulillah..
    lama x borak ngan fana..heee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you didi...

    agaklah, lama x dgr cite Didi... ~~

    ReplyDelete