Friday 13 August 2010

Kamisama Kazoku....(nothing much)


I remember this one time I borrow my friends hard disk to get the episode for Family Outing. Yeah, I really enjoy Korean Variety! However, I check out anime folder she has, and I just saw this and copy it. I thought I just want to give this a try.


Kamisama Kazoku come out in 2006 and it is a harem genre anime (so you could expect a guy surrounded by a lot of girls).


This anime revolve around Kamiyama Samatarou, who is suppose to be son of God. As the name of Kamisama Kazoku, literally mean God Family... Samatarou and his family live on Earth as human to learn about human lives, probably help Samatarou to learn his duty better before he take over the family business (being God). His family consist of his father, Papa, mother, Mama, his sister, Misa and little sister, Meme. His mother and sisters supposedly are Goddesses. Then there is Tenko, a femal angel that suppose to be guardian of Samatarou.


Life was boring for Samatarou as there isn’t any challenges for him (since he is son of God) but everything soon change when Samatarou fall for the new girl name Kumiko. So, not only this is about Samatarou wooing Kumiko before she left but it also test Samatarou and Tenko relationship... Tenko and Samatarou feelings will unravel little by little, but remember it is not the end of Kumiko.
Romance and love interest gurantee!!


The animation, I would say is average, nothing too detailed.
The story line does get twisted without ending. Some episode I just find non-coherent. One time he likes Kumiko, then he want to be human, the he had a child, the actually he kiss Tenko, then.... Tiba-tiba je...


Oklah, still enjoying. What I do not enjoy was this as a Harem genre... especially when it also include his mom and sis... that is just creepy (but then again there are many Japanese anime that are creepy)...


So apart from Samatarou weird Mama and Misa, okaylah... since I did enjoy watching the love triangle between Samatarou, Kumiko and Tenko... (but to be honest, they could really amp up the conflict... the thing is just too light)...
I believe most already can guess who will Samatarou end up with?


Would I watch it again? No, everytime I finish an episode I delete it....


Overall : 3 out 5...


you don't really miss anything if you haven't watch it...


PS : It is been a while since I post about something I watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment