Sunday 8 August 2010

Serius CUAK!

AAHHHHHH!!!

Okay, like most of my friends and other people know, I got
Medical INterVIEW this Tuesday!

Suddenly I feel I'm out time...
Suddenly I just remember,
This is actually MY FIRST medical INTERVIEW!! * nice, no experience, at all! *
Ha! ha! Ha! * try to shake the anxiety out of me *

I know, I know, I just have to relax...

Talk calmly, fluently and just be myself * is 'myself' good enough? *

I can do this *try to persuade myself *
No, Yeah, I Can Do This!!
I can talk... English... * but then I just got 6.5 fo IELTS *

Just freakin' do it lah!

PS : This is really not the way to calm yourself and motivate yourself, if you keep saying calm down, but have other crazy thought on your head, how are you suppose to be calm, right?

WOW, I'm literally talking to myself right now *like it's your first time Nana... *
Yeah, I always talk to myself, *ask her roomie*

PSS: Sorry, I'm just being nervous...

2 comments: